CAS AND MANAGEBAC
- Log on. You signed up using your school id and then you created your own password. If you forget the password, you can recover it yourself. (Mrs. Dean does not have that information)
- Click on DASHBOARD on left hand side of screen and find CAS.
- Click on ADD CAS EXPERIENCE, which is on the top right hand side of screen
- Experience name should be a word or phrase to describe CAS experience (soccer team, bake sale, volunteering at animal shelter)
- Click on Creativity, Activity, or Service (or more than one) depending on your experience.
- Start and end date can be approximate dates. If it is ongoing, you can check that off under “approaches,” which is located above the start and end date.
- Description and Goals should be BRIEF! 3-5 sentences that describes your activity. This not a reflection.
- Supervisor name and email address should be someone who can vouch for your experience.
- A parent cannot be a supervisor.
- If you don’t have a supervisor, leave this part blank and talk to Mrs. Barnhouse about your experience.
- Select ONE or MORE learning outcomes. You must address all 7 outcomes to complete your CAS requirements.
- When you are done, click on ADD CAS EXPERIENCE. You can edit later, so don’t worry if it’s not perfect yet or if you are missing some information.
- After an experience has been logged, you can click on the experience and then go to the right hand corner of the screen and ADD reflection.
- Your reflections should be at least 5-6 sentences and should be thoughtful. Use this guide to help you with your reflection: https://nehs.4j.lane.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/CAS-Reflection-Prompt1.pdf
- You can do multiple reflections, too.
- Adding pictures or videos would be a good way to enhance your reflection.
- REMEMBER- you can edit these at any time. The sooner you enter your experiences, the sooner you will get feedback from Mrs. Dean or Mrs. Barnhouse.
Follow this link to the sign-in page: bcc.managebac.com